MOTHER’S DAY COVID STYLE
So, even though some parts of the country are reopening ever sooooooo s.l.o.w.l.y, I still find it so insanely boring that we can’t go to the library, playgrounds, museums, and parks!
We just moved to a new state and are itching to explore but, of course during a global pandemic, there’s only so much we can explore. Like the grocery store…
Well, I don’t know about you but my kids have been getting A LOT of screen time. More than I’d like.
Please tell me it’s not just my kids. I mean, some of them are “educational” shows!
Anyway, this week I said alright no more watching. Let’s make some crafts with mama.
Since Mother’s day is around the corner, why not?
I rounded up some cute free printables from Pinterest and Google and presented them to the kiddos.
There were some whining but as soon as they saw these pretty cards, tags, and fun mad libs the whining stopped.
We had a great time coloring, printing, drawing, and just enjoying time together.
I hope you will give some of these a try. I mean, it’s FREE…might as well right? 😉
12 FREE MOTHER’S DAY PRINTABLE
1. COUPONS AND PRINTABLE CARD by Life is Poppin
2. Mother’s day BUNTING from More Like Grace
3. Mother’s day HAND LETTERING PRACTICE SHEET from Sarah Titus
4. Mother’s day GIFT TAGS by Keeping It Real
5. Mother’s day MAD LIB by WooJr
6. Mother’s day COLORING PAGE and PORTRAIT by Productive Pete
7. Mother’s day SEED PACKETS by Real Life At Home
8. PRINTABLE COMPLIMENTS for mom by Lovely Planner
9. Print and color MOTHER’S DAY CARD by It’s Always Autumn
10. Mommy and Me Questionnaire from Fun Money Mom
11. Mother’s day COLORING PAGE AND CARD by Where The Smiles Have Been – *Tip: Look for the big colorful DOWNLOAD button.
12. Mother’s day COUPON and ACTIVITY BOOK by The Super Mom Life
WHICH ONE WILL YOU TRY?
I hope you give one of these a try. I especially love what my kids wrote down in the Mommy and Me Questionnaire.
The activity book and coloring pages are great to keep the kids busy for a little while. 😉
Please let me know down in the comment section which one is your fav.
HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!